Precision. That’s what Tech Etch, a leader in the precision parts manufacturing space, is all about. Think of all those intricate pieces that go into almost anything, including circuitry and other precision-engineered thin metal parts used in medical, military and telecommunications applications.
That’s why precise communications are such a vital component of Tech Etch’s business. So when its 20-year-old Executone phone system became obsolete, the call went out to Partners Technology to provide an up-to-date communications system powered by newer technology that could carry Tech Etch into the future.
Tech Etch – PROJECT CHECKLIST
Tech Etch Goals
- Replace Aging Executone Phone System
- Ease of use of system’s features
- Mobility solutions for remote users
Partners Technology Recommended Solutions
- Mitel IP Unified Communications Solution
Tech Etch Benefits
- Business Continuity
- A good Return on Investment
- Telecommunication efficiency gains