Town of Sutton
Connecting small towns and municipalities with today’s technologically advanced communications systems has become a specialty of Partners Technology.
With a population of just under 10,000, the Town of Sutton, which is about 50 miles south of Boston, was facing a common problem among smaller municipalities. Its aging Avaya phone system was rapidly becoming obsolete and need to meet the needs of the 21st century.
TOWN OF SUTTON – PROJECT CHECKLIST
Town of Sutton Goals
- Replace an aging Avaya phone system they were buying parts for on eBay
- Select an easy-to-use system that was modern and included key features such as the ability to connect all the Towns municipal offices and buildings via fiber.
- Consolidate phone bills into one monthly bill
- Incorporate Disaster Recovery (DR) services in the event of a disaster
Partners Technology Recommended Solutions
- Mitel MiVoice Business
- Mitel feature phones and soft phones
Town of Sutton Benefits
- One phone bill across the town
- All buildings connected via fiber
- Reliable redundancy
- 4-digit transferring of calls between offices and buildings