Town of Sutton
Connecting small towns and municipalities with today’s technologically advanced communications systems has become a specialty of Partners Technology.
With a population of just under 10,000, the Town of Sutton, which is about 50 miles south of Boston, was facing a common problem among smaller municipalities. Its aging Avaya phone system was rapidly becoming obsolete and need to meet the needs of the 21st century.
“Partners Technology experience with other municipalities was key in helping us add/remove items from our design based upon what worked in other communities.”
TOWN OF SUTTON – PROJECT CHECKLIST
Town of Sutton Goals
- Replace an aging Avaya phone system they were buying parts for on eBay
- Select an easy-to-use system that was modern and included key features such as the ability to connect all the Towns municipal offices and buildings via fiber.
- Consolidate phone bills into one monthly bill
- Incorporate Disaster Recovery (DR) services in the event of a disaster
Partners Technology Recommended Solutions
- Mitel MiVoice Business
- Mitel feature phones and soft phones
Town of Sutton Benefits
- One phone bill across the town
- All buildings connected via fiber
- Reliable redundancy
- 4-digit transferring of calls between offices and buildings