Somerville’s Credit Union
The last time the financial institution updated its phone system was in an age where internet phone service was nonexistent, too. So, when it came time to retire its aging Nortel landline PBX system, Somerville’s Credit Union knew it was also time to make the switch to VoIP phones.
Looking for a one-stop vendor solution that would enable the credit union to configure phone changes without relying on in-house IT or other staff, it turned to Partners Technology to find the right solution to better serve its customers and meet its plans for the future.
Somerville’s Credit Union – PROJECT CHECKLIST
Somerville’s Credit Union Goals
- Increase efficiency
- Ease of use of system’s features
- Remote access
Partners Technology Recommended Solutions
- Partners Hosted Voice Solution
Somerville’s Credit Union Benefits
- Employees now have remote access and can receive Voice Mails to their Email
- Improved efficiencies and productivity
- Improved customer support