East Bay Community Action Program (EBCAP)
East Providence, RI
The East Bay Community Action Program (EBCAP) serves as the bridge to self-reliance for more than 30,000 residents in Rhode Island’s East Bay area. A private, non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation, it strives to be East Bay’s premier health and human services agency by connecting people with the right services at the right time.
EAST BAY COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM (EBCAP) – PROJECT CHECKLIST
- Replace an aging phone system they could no longer get support for
- Select a system that was modern and included key features such as the ability to transfer calls between locations.
- Scalable system that allowed staff to stay connected when away from the office
Partners Technology Recommended Solutions
- Mitel MiVoice Business
- MiCollab Application
- Mitel feature phones and soft phones
- No more POTS (plain old telephone service)
- Mobility solutions
- Reliable redundancy
- 4-digit transferring of calls between locations improving efficiency and expediency in assisting clients