Keep Costs Down & Drive Productivity Up
Partners Technology is pleased to offer a complete portfolio of unified communication solutions from Mitel. From audio/web conferencing applications to collaboration, mobility and presence management, we are pleased to offer integrated solutions that unify business critical applications.
Our business phone applications include:
- Unified Communications
- Unified Messaging
- Contact Center Management
- Call / Screen Recording (Voice Documentation)
- Audio/Video/Web Collaboration
- Fax Servers
- And More…
Customized Solutions for Businesses
Our design consultants can recommend a complete collaboration solution for your organization that provides you with all the communication tools you need. Whether you require a comprehensive, integrated solution that combines collaboration, mobility, speech auto attendant and unified messaging in a single application or only require a few of these tools, we are happy to customize a solution, just for you.
Mitel MiCollab Client
MiCollab Client delivers:
- Rich presence and availability
- Deskphone and softphone integration
- Corporate directory access
- Visual voice mail
- Detailed call history
- Secure instant messaging
- Point-to-point video
- Integration with Microsoft® Outlook® and Office, and IBM® Lotus Notes®
- And more...
Plus, MiCollab Mobile Client installs as a client on supported BlackBerry®, Android™, and iPhone® / iPad® devices and extends key UC capabilities to mobile users making it simple to connect and effectively communicate while on the move.
Mitel Mass Notification - Mitel Revolution
If are looking for ways to easily deliver and track vital information and connect with the right people at the right time, this is the perfect solution. Following is a list of just some of the ways the MItel Revolution mass notification system can be deployed.
- Broadcast messages via landline, mobile phone, Mitel IP phone, text, email, paging system or other customized channels to reach the widest audience
- Deliver real-time, personalized and interactive notifications over the user’s channel of choice
- Automate communications for order status, employee notifications, outages, billing notices, special offers, etc.
- Before an event occurs, prepare pre-recorded or pre-scripted messages; define chains of escalations with first responders; and rapidly notify students, faculty, staff, family, and residents
- Quickly notify and deploy incident response teams; immediately collaborate and respond to emergency situations with instant live conference calling
- Generate real-time and historical reports of message delivery and confirmation; improve visibility into communication effectiveness
If you'd like to schedule a demonstration, contact our office today.