Princess House is a 58-year-old privately held Direct Selling company with a vision to grow for at least another 58 years. Over the years, they have evolved in their demographic reach and in their product offerings: from a company with a sales force of middle- America homemakers selling crystal and collectibles, to a home business opportunity that reaches a primarily Latino audience, sharing cookware, serveware, and home products with their friends and families. Today, they serve over 30,000 independent business owners across the United States.
PRINCESS HOUSE – PROJECT CHECKLIST
Princess House Goals
- Replace 12-year-old Mitel phone system
- Replace on premise Call Center with Cloud-based solution to better support Remote Call Center Agents.
- Improve scalability and flexibility
- Reduce cost, eliminate the need for initial CapEx investment and improve ROI
Partners Technology Recommended Solutions
- Mitel MiCloud Flex – Cloud-Based Unified Communications Solution
- Use existing Mitel feature phones and soft phones as part of migration to MiCloud Flex
Princess House Benefits
- Scalability. Now able to add and remove agents and/or phone lines without the need to purchase additional licenses
- High availability
- Eliminate the need to deal with Telecomm providers. Shortened lead time to add new phone lines.
- Single interface for voice, Text/SMS, and Email